I don’t have to tell you that we are living through an unprecedented assault on our progressive values and victories for equality, justice and protections we have worked so hard to achieve for decades. Every day brings a new outrage from the Trump administration, from the gutting of environmental regulations to the rescinding of DACA.
Today, we are asking you to step up and donate just a bit more so we can continue our crucial fight.
As you know, New Jersey will elect a new governor in November- one of only two statewide elections nationwide—and all our state legislators are up for election. We are working to actively support Phil Murphy, a strong progressive candidate for governor, as well as progressives running for the State Senate and Assembly. In 2018, we will be working to defeat Rodney Frelinghuysen in the 11th Congressional District and Leonard Lance in the 7th Congressional District.
- Organizing buses and local contingents to join in the Women's March
- Mobilizing environmental rally in Morristown on Earth Day and obtained over 35,000 petition signatures demanding Rep. Frelinghuysen protect the EPA budget.
- Making thousands of phone calls to legislators and holding community forums to protect the ACA and healthcare for millions.
- Joining allies to protest against the Muslim Ban, protect DACA children, and support immigrant justice.
- Helping to win sanctuary city status for New Jersey towns
- Sending three busloads of members to Washington to confront Trump supporter Rep. Frelinghuysen, who continues to avoid his constituents.
- Hosting the first annual NJ Progressive Summit showcasing over 40 progressive groups and candidates.
- Holding a leadership forum for over 50 newly-formed groups and an election training event for all groups.
- Actively working to flip red to blue districts in the New Jersey legislature and elect Phil Murphy and Sheila Oliver this Nov. through phonebanking, fundraisers, trainings and candidate coffees and town halls.
YOUR DONATIONS GIVE US THE RESOURCES WE NEED TO TURN THE TIDE.